Music on Main Concert Schedule
Concerts will be held from 6:30 – 9 p.m. on the following Wednesdays at the block of Main & East 21st Ave.:
- May 31
- June 7
- June 14
- June 21
- June 28
Concert Series Rules
- No smoking or vaping
- No dogs or pets, with the exception of service animals
- No outside alcohol
Theme Nights and Event Map
In addition to the concert, families can take part in fun games and activities.
Dress for the theme each night (see below) for a chance to win Goshen Bucks, and remember: BYOC – Bring Your Own Chair!
Join the Goshen County Cash Mob
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to support local businesses and have a blast! Here’s how it works:
- Visit any of the amazing local businesses in Goshen County between 4 and 6 p.m. on Wednesdays before the concert series
- Spend at least $20 on your favorite products or services
- Keep your receipt as proof of purchase
- Head over to the Music on Main Concert Series and find the Goshen County Cash Mob booth
- Show your receipt to enter the prize draw for a chance to win Goshen Bucks
What are Goshen Bucks, you ask? They’re like local currency that can be spent at various participating businesses in Goshen County. It’s a win-win situation—support local businesses, enjoy an incredible concert, and get a chance to win some extra spending power!